==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, December 19, 2003

This Week's FridayFive

1. List your five favorite beverages.
Ribena!!! Preferably chilled one.. Hehehe... My all-time fav since I was a kid. ;) Ok ok... 4 more... Erhm... Milo ais... Coconut (it's still a beverage, right?)... Vanilla milkshake... And watermelon juice.

2. List your five favorite websites.
I can't really list out my website, can I? It will have to be Y!Mail coz that's where I check my mails, Circles99 to keep in touch with my SAS and Sheffield buddies, Nokia so that I can keep myself update with their phones (so that I can buy one!)... Can't think of 2 more lar...

3. List your five favorite snack foods.
Cheezels... Rollercoaster... Doritos... What else....... Ahhh... Twisties Chicken and Pringles!

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
One of my favs would be this card game called In-Between. I had so much fun playing it, especially with my classmates during our post-Grad days in Sheffield where Meng Koon lost like, 20 - 30 pounds, I think. And that also, we were only playing a penny per person each round!! Hehehe... The other games that I enjoy playing would be Monopoly, Chor Dai Dee, Jenga (the suspense of "Oh no! It's falling!!") and Boggle (yes, I'm a nerd).

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
The first thing that came into my mind is Lemonade Tycoon. Hehehe.. It's like, the easier and the most unstressful game! Next would be Hexic (on MSN), Insaniquarium (on my Clie, I can get so addicted to it, feeding the fishes and all), Bejeweled (another addictive game on my Clie) and Harvest Moon on PS2. ;)