==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Monday, December 01, 2003

Bug Attack

I've finally been shot down by the flu bug.. Yes, Mr.Bug, you've finally won. I've skipped work today and been given 2 days MC along with bundles of pills and a cough syrup. Not that it's very necessary (the 2 days MC, I mean), coz I'm gonna go back to work tomorrow, I told the doctor, but she said "Why not I just give you 2 days, and if you feel you're up and going by tomorrow, then cancel tomorrow's MC". Bad doctor... Very bad doctor.. Urgh.. The thing I don't like about these medicines is that they leave a very funny, bland taste in the mouth, where you just feel like you wanna puke anytime. And that's not a very nice feeling. It makes you feel so weak that you just wanna sleep all day long and then you wake up feeling so lethargic. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm sick, I tend to have nightmares where I'm mostly stuck in a compact space, images of boxes keep appearing in front of me and they keep increasing in size, and more boxes appear, slowly overcrowding the whole space, suffocating me. And then I'll wake up feeling very nauseous.

Sighz.. I hate being sick... Don't you, too?