==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, October 03, 2003

This Week's FridayFive

1. What vehicle do you drive?
Little Perodua Kelisa EZ. My little Mini Cooper. ;)

2. How long have you had it?
For nearly 2 years now..

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
Hhmm... I think it's probably the built-in mobile phone handsfree kit - Extendable earpiece, built-in microphone and also built-in mobile phone adaptor.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
The air-cond. It's very noisy.. Typical of Perodua cars, actually..

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
No idea, never thought of this actually. But I guess, even if I'm a multi-millionairess, I'll probably still stick to this one, coz it's small and cute. Veeeeeeeeery easy to park and to change lanes. Hehee...