==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, August 29, 2003

Back From Tech*Ed

4 days full of seminars, and my brain has been overloaded... Practically numb and exhausted. All in all, it was a good learning experience, though. Malaysia had been given the honour to host a Tier One level this year (Only 5 countries have that honour every year), so there were many Regional Director speakers from all around the world. Attended numerous talks on .NET, SQL Server, Security, Compact Framework, Smart Clients, etc. The last 2 talks was too tiring for me, though.. Dozing off throughout the 2 talks, had to leave the hall as soon as I could. Hehehe... But I enjoyed the sessions by Stephen Forte and Adam Cogan. They were very good at balancing between serious talk as well as humor. And their talks, especially Adam Cogan's, was simple, straight to the point, yet precise. I didn't yawn during any of their sessions. Hehee....

Won the 2nd day's Lucky Draw.. Which was an MS Office XP tee. Cool.... An addition to my MS tees collection. Should start counting how many tees (of all the various products) do I have from them... Enough to start a museum. Haha...