==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy 24th To Me!

I'm 24 today! Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Hehehhe... Oh yeah, not forgetting, Happy Birthday to my *twin* Winnie, Roland, my nephew Adrian and Ms.Hee. Woo hoo.. So many people sharing the same birthday as me!!! ;)

It's gonna be a quiet, family affair today, since I've already celebrated it with friends for the past week. Tonight I'm gonna go to Victoria Station for dinner with Daddy, Mummy & sayang. As for now, I'm gonna go shopping at Mid Valley with Mummy. Heeehe....

But before I sign off, here's a very big Thank You to my family, sayang (for everything and the lovely Precious Moments jewellery box) & his family, Derek (for the lovely TattyTeddy birthday card all the way from England), Carman (for the gifts), Laine, Kai Ling, Zona & Julia (for the BBQ dinner), Sean & Kim Bik, Karima (my birthday-after-mine friend.. Hehe..), Huat Sing, Kuen Li, Max, Su May, Giok Ean, Vanitha, Sue-Anne, Hema, Suben, Hochai, Chin Haw, Jeffrey, Lalitha, Mei Kwan, Lian Hwa & Lian Lay for all the birthday wishes! Thank you so much!!!!

And oh yeah, here's a quote coming from another person who was born on the 27th November -- the late Bruce Lee -- "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind."