==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Little Kelisa Turns Two

Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to Little Kelisa.. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Hehe... My little car is 2 years old today!! Whoopee!! Still in very good condition, no koyak here or there. ;) Can't believe it, just 2 years ago, I was deciding whether to get a car of my own, and I wanted a small one. Mum just said, "Not Kancil! Get Kelisa lar" Ok... Bear in mind that Kelisa was launched 2-3 months before that and I didn't know how it looked like, I just knew it's small. So off I went to Perodua Showroom near BAT with my parents, there it was, metallic silver, auto being displayed. I sat on the driver's seat and I just fell in love with it! Hehehe... I was like, "Ok, buy this!". Daddy & Mummy were ok with it too, so we got to discuss about the car loan, down payment, road tax, car plate number and all with the salesman. And when I got home, I called sayang and told him that I made booking for the car, he asked "Got hands-free set, right?". Got this one, right? Got that one, right? I just said, "Errr... Got kwa.....". I didn't notice! Kkekekee... I was that bad!! ;)

But yeah, not regretting it, not one bit. ;D I just love it! During traffic jams, I can just swerve here, swerve there. Oh... And when it comes to parking, all the big cars can't fit into that space, I can just go in easily without much hassle. *Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh*. Hhehehe...

I've got 1 more year to completely settle the car loan installment and then it's fully MINE, really MINE! Muahahahhaa.... Did I tell you that I love my car? ;)