==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Saturday, November 29, 2003

SAS Reunion Italian Style

I've got the flu.. Anything related to it, you name it, I've got it - the sniffles, the fever, the oh-very-sore lumpy throat, the dizziness, the dry cough, the phlegm, the headache, the muscle aches. I was very feverish by late afternoon, but after nearly 2 hours of sleep and a Slurpee treat from Sayang (bless him.. *Hugz*), I felt a bit better for the reunion.

It was a disappointing turnout, 14 of us including Sayang (He decided to come along since I was sick. *Double hugz*) at Pizza Uno, Centrepoint. But, considering that the last turnout at Souled Out was at least 25 of them, the one that I had to miss coz I had to see my grandfather for the last time. I guess I can say that, the highlight of the reunion was the suprise belated birthday celebration they had for me. Thank you so much, everyone, especially Sue-Anne, Chee Sern & Kel Wyn!! I was really moved. For the record, the last birthday celebration we all had together was exactly 12 years ago, and that was to celebrate my 12th birthday. It also marked the final time we all had together before we moved on to different secondary schools.

Gosh.. How time flew by so quickly.. Just by remembering how we used to play getah, batu seremban, tiang, or even Police & Thief makes me wanna laugh. How can I ever forget the times when we would just say "I dowan to friend you", or "You bluff bluff friend him arrr", or when the guys acted so macho back in Std 1 before the BCG jabs and then come back to the class crying. Hehehe... I miss those days...

Come to think of it, the last reunion we had before this year was in Form 5. And this year itself, we've already had 3. Now they've suggested to have a Christmas party. I for one, am happy coz this bunch of ppl, no matter how different they've become, how successful they are, they still look forward to every single reunions and yet they can still yak about anything till the cows come home. ;)

So is anyone willing to take over my place and organize the Christmas party this time?