==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, March 19, 2004

This Week's FridayFive

If you...

1. ... owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Italian, but hhm... I might just end up eating them myself! I guess, the best will be a dessert shop. Varieties of dessert :- herbal teas, double boiled drinks, chendol, ice kacang, cakes, custards, jelly, trifles.. I'm feeling hungry now... Tsk tsk...

2. ... owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Books. I'm a nerd. Hehe.. I would sell all sorts of genres. I would supply comfy carpets, seats for them to sit and read. Perhaps add a small little cafe for them to sip their coffee while they indulge in their readings..

3. ... wrote a book, what genre would it be?
A biography.. Not me lar, but on someone else. Not necessarily be a celebrity, but of someone whose life experiences can inspire the reader, make a huge compact on the reader's life or just something the reader can relate to. If that fails, fiction then.. Hehee.. Although, actually, I'm terrible in writing.

4. ... ran a school, what would you teach?
Piano, definitely!! Perhaps not so much into preparing the students for exams, but more for those who wants to take up piano-playing as a leisure activity, like, kids, or maybe adults who never had the chance to play the piano when they were younger.

5. ... recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
A mixture of R&B, a cappella and piano-based. Something that are soothing to the ears, yet with deep, meaningful lyrics that you can relate yourself to.