==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, February 20, 2004

Oohh.. Sod Off!!!

It's just so frustrating that people just become rude to you for no apparent reason, and that whatever you do, it's ALWAYS wrong, even though they are wrong in the first place. Urgh.. I have tried to be nice and be patient, but enough is enough. Don't blame me if I'm rude to you, coz you did it first!

And I'm not a 'listening booth' for you to brag and boast about whatever you've done. If you've done something and want to share your achievement, happiness or whatsoever, yes, I'm ever so willing to 'tumpang' your achievements. But if you just want to show off or that "I'm better than you" or "I'm earning more than you" or stuffs like that, BUGGER OFF! I'm not your comparison tool!! I'm not someone you can look down onto, and I'm not someone for you to belittle on. Seriously, I have been extremely patient enough with all these nonsense, and it's high time I put my foot down. And don't put the blame on me. Look at yourself in the mirror first before you start pointing your finger on me!