==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, January 16, 2004

This Week's FridayFive

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
If it's my office emails, I sign off with my name, designation and company name. If it's my personal emails, then it will be just my nickname and my website URL.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
Something about my nick being Amanton Klorida, having a bulging stationery case and being sweet? Hehehe..

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I've already got it, BGH 1127. I love the number!

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Can't remember if I did...

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Fondly remembered as a loving daughter, wife & mother, & a friend to rely on, a shoulder to cry on. Or a living Cheer Bear who brightens (hopefully!) lifes with a never-ending smile.