==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, March 12, 2004

This Week's FridayFive

1. What was the last song you heard?
'Above All' by Michael W. Smith . Very holy and soothing to the ears. When you just close your eyes and listen to the lyrics, it makes you really understand how Jesus Christ gave up His life for us, for our sins. How truly big of a sacrifice He made for us, even though He was rejected, despised.. And crucified. It just feels soo... Sooo.. Incredible...

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
"Love Actually" and "Mona Lisa Smile". I didn't quite like MLS, the storyline was too slow and monotonous. I much preferred LA coz I like British movies, their sarcasm and jokes yet also injects some sentiment and values into them.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Food, food and food. Hehehe.. Ok, to be more precise.. Nestle Milkybar choc (for me to munch on the way to Nikko Hotel for a seminar), currypuffs for breakfast, and Nestle Crunch chocolate ice-cream (also to munch).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Hhhm... More like 4 places I need to go to... I need attend an uncle's wedding ceremony+dinner. I need to go to Kinokuniya to get a book (I've ran out of something to read... Yes.. I'm a bookworm..). I need to go to Low Yat to help an auntie check out the prices for printer ink catridges and webcam. And I need to lend Pik Ngan the Square Pegs' final episode VCD (she missed out on that on TV last night).

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Was initially with 3 of my colleagues Wilson, Yuen Meng, Yee Yong. We were just having our own usual home-cooked food for lunch in the R&D room. We spent the whole hour sharing about each other's entire love life (more like, I was listening to theirs). And then the rest came back from lunch.. So.. Colleagues also lorr..