==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, July 11, 2003

Grandfather

Got a call from Daddy while at work an hour ago. He & Mummy was on their way back to Segamat. He said that Grandfather is very sick. They don't know how long they will be in Segamat. I didn't know what to do. I called my cousin brother, Loon to ask him about Grandfather's condition. He called me back, told me that, according to his mum (my dad's sister), Grandfather had an asthma attack late last night. And he had a fall too. My relatives admitted him into the Segamat Hospital this morning. Loon will keep me informed. If Grandfather's condition becomes worse, I will follow Loon back to Segamat.

I'm worried coz I don't know how is Grandfather now... I don't know how serious is his condition.. I'm worried coz he's 93 years old... He's been falling sick frequently the past 1 year, and he's been admitted into the hospital a number of times. I'm worried that he's really failing to the extend of... Of... I don't think I can say that word out loud.. I just hope my worst fears won't come true.. Not yet... Not now.. I'm not ready to accept that fact yet...