==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Happy Greetings

Have decided to "integrate" my blog with the website. ;)

For a start, congratulations to my dear sayang on his first job with Allianz!! *Muakz*! Hhm... Maybe we can get free tickets to next year's F1 at Sepang Circuit? Hehehe...

Ohh.. And not forgetting, it's my parents' 25th Silver Wedding Anniversary today!!!! Bought them a Precious Moments Bride & Groom Musical Arch, entitled "I Give You My Love Forever True" with the tune of Pachabel's Canon In D Major. I love that tune!! The figurine's very fitting for this special occasion, there's no other gift to remind them of their union, the exchanging of vows, the signing of the marriage papers, than this. I placed the figurine in the middle of the dining hall table after midnight, so that my parents could see it this morning, especially Daddy, when he has to wake up early for work. He left a photo there, before he went out. A photo taken 25 years ago.. At the Registrar of Civil Marriage (or something like that).. Daddy and Mummy.. With my maternal Grandfather as one of the witnesses, and the Registrar guy (I don't know what do you call these people). 5th June 1978... 5/6/78.. Very nice number.. Hehe.. 25 years of marriage.. We'll now wait for 25 more years for the Golden Wedding Anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary, Daddy & Mummy!!!!