==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

One Project Done

YYyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I have finally completed my current project today, 5 minutes before I'm off! Hurrah!!! Hehee... Have already sent in my test request. Tomorrow I shall be able to start on Visual Studio.Net and, hopefully I don't need to run Delphi at all. ;) I've got to start learning VB.Net as quickly as I can starting from tomorrow, so that I can help Wilson out in his project. Hehe.. It's the relief feeling, after months of working on this project. Was about to get fed up staring at the same code day by day.. Hehehe.. Yay!! Okie dokie. It's 6pm now. Time to go home. Shall continue reading my Nicholas Sparks book - The Rescue tonight. Muahahaa...