==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, February 04, 2005

Tomorrow's Triple Occasion

... For which I will not be able to make it. *sniff*

The gang (Laine, KY, KLing, Zona, Julia & SC) are having a celebration over at Julia & SC's place. It's been a while since I last saw them.. What are they celebrating? Julia's much belated birthday, Zona's birthday in advance, and CNY. I heard YM's coming up from S'pore as well. *Sighz* I'll be going down to Malacca instead for baby Andrew's baptism..

Look at what the menu for tomorrow's dinner is gonna be like :-

* Roast chicken
* Soup + bread rolls
* Lasagne
* Sushi
* Salad
* Cake
* Fruits
* Ice-cream
* Yee sang

I'm gonna miss out on the company and the food!! DAMNIT!! I shall have to console myself by having chicken rice balls and 'luk luk' in Malacca then.. To the gang, may you all have great fun tomorrow!! Happy Birthdays, Zona & Julia!!