==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Wedding Dinner

Last night's dinner ceremony was held in Royale Bintang Hotel. Good thing that I was there at about 6pm with Hochai & Chien. Apparently there was a heavy traffic along Jln Bukit Bintang. Most of the attendees arrived late coz of that, so dinner only started at 8.30pm.

Despite that, everything turned out well. The ballroom was very well decorated. Wendy was stunningly beautiful. The Chinese course was not too bad. A presentation on Chin Haw & Wendy was shownr. Their relationship started in 1996 when they were both in Form 5. It went on to both of them attending colleges, then it was the long-distance relationship before he finally came back to Malaysia for good. Then they both started working and now, they tied the knot and are now Mr. & Mrs. Wong.

I've been through long-distance relationship before, so I know it's tough. So much of trust needed, and of course, keeping the communication alive. I would buy a Stg 30 phonecard every week or so just to call sayang, e-mail him as many times in a day as possible, and write letters to him every week. Not forgetting that I had to consistently assure him that there was nothing going on between me and the 5 guyz I stayed with, who have seen me in my best and my worst states. I'm sure Chin Haw went through a tough period as well, and I hope that, in one way or another, I had helped assure Wendy that there were no sparks whatsoever flying between me & Chin Haw. They're the most long lasting couple I've ever known and I'm seriously honoured to be able to share this very historical moment with them. I was flabbergasted when the presentation showed a picture of the 6 of us in our graduation robes, standing in front of the 'University of Sheffield' signboard. ;)

Other than that, I had a lovely time catching up with my classmates from SAM and Sheffield. It's been ages since I last saw the SAM ppl. Everyone is looking good, successful and they're all getting married one by one. These are the people I hung out with during class for 1 year. I realized that I didn't spend a good deal of time with them throughout that 1 year, I just hope that they'll forgive me for neglecting them.

I didn't take much pictures from my camera. But I'm supposed to make a video for Chin Haw, so I should be getting all the pictures from Chien and whoever else were holding cameras. I shall put in some pictures later..

Many Congratulations to the perfect couple I've ever known ==> Chin Haw & Wendy!! May both of you have a lovely honeymoon in Mauritius!!

[Updated] See here for several photos!