==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, April 09, 2004

This Week's FridayFive

1. What do you do for a living?
I wash toilets.. Haha.. Not really.. I sit in front of the PC and bang on the keyboard for 9 hours a day.. Ok ok.. Serious side, I am a Software Engineer. I write softwares for integrated security access management systems, that including door access, alarm monitoring, guard patrol, visitor management, cctv, time attendance, etc.. Bored yet?

2. What do you like most about your job?
Let's see... Flexible working hours.. I start by 8.30, and I leave at 6.10 on the dot. Actually I finish at 6, but I purposely linger in the office for another 10 mins. Hehe.. I don't stay back for OT or something. I don't bring my work back. What else.. Ooohh... Broadband internet access all day long.. Download stuffs and bring them back home with my handy drive.. Muahaha...

3. What do you like least about your job?
Perhaps the salary? It's considerably low if you compare with the market value. But what to do.. I'm fine with that, I guess... As long as I'm happy. The only problem is probably the management... Very messy and unorganized! And of course, benefits and all are much, much more into favour of the management ppl, and extremely little for the staff.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because...
Irritating colleagues (at times only larr), or stubborn bugs that just don't want to be fixed, or management.. Hehe..

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Owner of a bookstore or a kids care centre, or a piano school. If all else fails, i.e. not financially stable enough to own a place to hold either of this, then a piano teacher will do. :D