==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

This Blog

Little did I know that this blog would ever reunite people, but it did.

Over a month ago, someone by the name of Vandna bumped into the blog and saw the name of her long lost friend, Alison on the birthday listing. She e-mailed me for Alison's contact details. Unfortunately I had lost contact with Alison since, *gosh*, we left Assunta 8 years ago. I replied and said that I would try to search for her. I posted messages on the Assunta forums, hoping that someone out there would know her whereabouts.

So yes, that was over a month ago, no news. Nothing. But miracle happened today.. Out of the blue, Alison forwarded me an e-mail! Couldn't even remember giving her my e-mail address at all! Immediately I replied Alison and told her about Vandna's quest and indeed, they knew each other! Woo hoooooo! I gave them each other's e-mail addresses and they're reunited! YAY!!

I know, it's probably nothing to brag about coz, really, I don't think I did any much help there. But it's a nice feeling, knowing that this blog, one way or another, helped two, long lost best friends reunite. :) So here's to Alison & Vandna, may your friendship last forever!!