==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Rocket

As I've mentioned, I would put up the lyrics for Rocket.. So here it is..

Remove the covers of the morning
And I don't see the new day dawning
Just can't cope
Cold shadows hide me as I go through the day
No one at all seeming to say
The feelings they long to convey
But could it be I am the one who has lost my way?

Why can't I see my future clearly?
Is there a chance that I can break free?
Please help me
This maze has complicated day into night
Repetitive hours I see
My spirit is ready to flee
Then suddenly you came to me and everything's alright

* You've given me reason to live
You've given me reason to try
You've given me reason to stand
Don't let life pass me by
Whenever I feel hopelessness
Whenever I feel I could cry
You rocket me up to the sky
Give me wings and then I can fly

Together soaring to the sunrise
I feel the passion comes from your eyes
And I know
Strength cast away the fear and faith made the soul sing clear
And love is the music we can all hear

Repeat *

Whoa... I can fly
Whoa... Fly away with you forever
Fly away till end of never

Repeat *

~~ Ten Tenors - Rocket ~~

Love these kind of songs - inspirational like. I'm a sucker for harmonized music, what's more this one is by 10 people, hence the name Ten Tenors. The other groups I love are The Maranatha Singers and *NSync. Yeah, I know, the latter is a boy band, but have you tried listening to them especially the slower ones? They're even better when they sing in acapella. *sighz*