==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Friday, September 03, 2004

My Strengths & Weaknesses

My ex-colleague, Hui Lam found this website for me. All you need is to key in a nickname, your date of birth and the time range that you were born at. Then it will tell you what are your strength and weaknesses. Oh by the way, it's all in Chinese characters. If you do not understand Chinese, get someone who do to help you out.

Here's mine...


Explanation:
First line - Strengths...
Loves and respect yourself, Has leadership, Dare to do and admit was what done, Willing to execute and not merely all talk.
Second line - Weaknesses...
Over confident and stubborn, Like to command people, Egoistic, Won't give in easily.

Hhm... I'd say probably 70-80% true, especially the part about being stubborn headed. But what do you think? Would love to hear your honest opinion about me. Treat it as helping me to understand myself better, to know how I am in the eyes of others. :)