==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Monday, June 14, 2004

The Weekend in PD

Spent the weekend over at PD for the company's trip. Drove the little Kelisa down, and realized that one should NOT go above 110 km/h with that car unless you want to have a 'vibrating' journey. Heh.

It was a pretty hectic weekend, considering that I was in the Organizing Committee, which means having to help out in the team buildings, assist the telematch, and emcee the dinner event. Prior to all these, we had to plan what activities to do during the team buildings, even went to Giant Supermarket to buy hamper items and self-wrapped the hampers in the meeting room. Come to think of it, I've been in the Committee for 3 years in a row... Year in, year out, I would tell myself, "That's it, no more". But, noooo.. I never listen.. *Sighz* Then again, it's a good experience. Who knows, you might still find me in the Committee next year. ;)

All in all, I think the whole trip got me & my bunch of R&D ppl closer to each other. We got to be better friends other than mere colleagues. We got to understand each other better, had great bonding sessions, especially when we chatted till nearly 5 in the morning (and we were supposed to drive back to KL that morning itself), and we got to whack and slap each other's hands when we played cards till they were all bruised up (add to the fact that we played beach volleyball before that - double bruised!). Despite coming home with very, very, very blue-black looking hands (like as if 'kena tumbuk'), I had a great time there. I hope they did too. ;)



Oh well, I'm off to Mines now. The ISF (International Security & Fire) exhibition starts tomorrow, and I've got to go help set up the systems and all. So... Ta for now!