==== tattY teddY's taLe ====

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Unconfirmed Notice Confirmed

Remember I mentioned about receiving an e-mail notice from my boss some time ago, more like, 2 posts ago? It's finally been confirmed..

In effective on this coming 1st July, I'm now a Senior Software Engineer... Woo hoo!!! Which also means increment in $$.. Double woo hoo!! Hehehe.. I know for some people, it probably doesn't mean much, like, being promoted to the Senior level is like nothing, or that the increment is probably peanuts, but if you come from an SMI (small-medium industry) firm like me, it is a big deal for me. For the past 1 year or so, I had been contemplating to move on to greener pastures, but now, I guess, the promotion has renewed my motivation to stay on. And I thank God for blessing me with this. ;)

Here's congratulating fellow colleagues - Giok Ean, Yee Yong and Wilson on their promotions too!!!